Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich is a sandwich made using chopped vegetable like carrots. Mushrooms, cabbage, onion, french beans and bell peppers and paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) with the mild flavors of basic spices. Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich is the quickest and easiest meals to prepare, yet are so delicious. These Vegetable and Cottage Cheese grilled Sandwich is super healthy as it is loaded with vegetables and paneer. This is tasty tangy sandwich filled sautéed vegetables, Paneer, Mayonnaise and tangy pizza sauce.
Up on the blog, today is a quick, easy and delicious Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich.
We all love grilled sandwiches, especially the one from street vendors. Making them at home is even easier and of course healthier too. Additionally, you have the freedom to make them the way you like…
The Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich can be quickly made anytime you crave for it, especially if you’re a high tea time snack lover then definitely Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich can be added to your list. These are not just restricted to snacks but you can also make Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich for breakfast and start your day on a healthy and delicious note. Or if you are worried about tomorrow’s lunch box for you or your little one, this is the solution for your reoccurring problem. Not just for Tiffin box but these are the ideal snack to make for Kitty parties or a casual get together with your friends and family.
So let’s come to the list of ingredients, I have used Onions, Cabbage, Green bell peppers, french beans, tomato, spring onion stalk, mushrooms, dried mixed herbs, Butter, Chili Flakes, mayonnaise, pizza sauce, to make Vegetable and Cottage Cheese Sandwich. And I have used brown bread here but choices can be made as per your requirement. You can use any bread i.e. white bread or multigrain bread.
Vegetables and Cheese Grilled Sandwiches is real lifesavers, whenever you are in hurry, just whip up few ingredients and delectable and filling sandwiches are ready in no time…
Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwiches, truly a must try sandwich recipe. It is a healthy recipe that you can try during the weekends or pack for lunch during the weekdays.
So finally, without utilizing any more minutes, I am mentioning below, the details to make Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich.￼
Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich rECIPE
Total time: 25 mins
Serves: 4 | Cuisine: Street food, Snacks
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich:
- 1 cup onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Bell pepper, julienned
- 1 Stalk green spring onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup tomato, roughly chopped
- ½ cup cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup French beans, shredded
- Cottage Cheese 150 grams, cut into thin slices
- ½ teaspoon Dried mixed herbs
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper, crushed
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 4-5 teaspoon butter
- 8 brown bread slices
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich:
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan and sauté onions and bell peppers for a minute or two.
- In the meantime spread mayonnaise on 4 bread slices and spread pizza sauce on remaining bread slices, keep aside.
- Further, add mushrooms to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes more, then add in French beans, tomatoes, onion greens and cabbage, sauté for a while
- Season the veggies with salt, pepper, and dried herbs, give it a good mix and remove from heat.
- Spread 1-2 spoonfuls of veggie mixture on bread slices with sauce spread, top it with 2-3 slices of cottage cheese, and cover using slices of bread having mayonnaise on it.
- Place them on a pre=heated grill pan and grill both sides until golden.
- Cut Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich diagonally and serve with a hot cuppa of green tea.