Sparkling Strawberry Lime cooler… a bubbly minty summer refresher, take your classic lemonade to a sophisticated level by adding strawberry mint ice cubes and sparkling water. The minty and lemony flavor mixed with the sweetness of fresh strawberries makes it a perfectly refreshing beverage for a hot afternoon……
It’s finally one of my most favorite fruit seasons here… yeah strawberries…. 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓 Will be utilizing these beauties as much as I can before the season ends. So what can be better than a cooler in this scorching heat to start using these pretty strawberries, Sparkling Strawberry Lime Cooler!! We all love fancy drinks and mocktails, don’t we? and trust me these are super easy to make. what you need to do is just open up your imagination and start experimenting. The end result will be super awesome.
The taste of strawberries comes to life in the refreshing, Sparkling Strawberry Lime Cooler. It has long been a favorite drink of mine. Sparkling Strawberry Lime Cooler is fantastic on summer afternoons, can be served at a birthday party, or a girls night out and it makes a fabulous drink for family brunch as well. This Sparkling Cooler can be a fabulous addition to any party, you’l be hosting next.
Sparkling Strawberry Lime Cooler is a delicious blend of lemons, mint, and strawberries. The lemon juice creates a tartness that is mellowed by the minty flavor of mint leaves and sweetness of the strawberries. In the end, you will have a refreshing glass of a homemade translucent red refreshing drink.
Sparkling Strawberry Lime Cooler is incredibly good with strawberries and mint ice cubes floating in the drink and also adds to the presentation. The idea of freezing strawberries and mint inside the ice is fun and jazz up the drink as well. To make the strawberries and mint ice cubes, you’ll just need 3 large strawberries, mint leaves, Water, and Ice cube tray. To start making strawberries and mint ice cubes first chop up strawberries and place few chopped strawberries and 2-3 mint leaves in each ice cube slot. Furthermore, pour water to fill the tray. Finally, freeze until solid. The strawberries and mint ice cubes are ready to dress up any summer drink.
You can even make these ice cubes in big batches and store up in your freezer. Therefore you can use them whenever you want to make a simple drink fancy. Or can just jass up plain water with a fruity and minty punch.
A bit of sparkle and cheer come together with this Sparkling Strawberry Lime Cooler. The taste of this invigorating and refreshing drink will definitely awe your guests. Sparkling Strawberry Lime Cooler tastes good, looks fancy and is super easy to make.
Without utilizing any more minutes, mentioning below the details to make this refreshing Sparkling Strawberry Lime cooler:
Sparkling Strawberry Lime cooler recipe | sparkling Strawberry mint lemonade recipe
Total time: 10 mins
Cuisine: Summer Drinks, Mocktails
Ingredients for Sparkling Strawberry Lime cooler:
- ½ cups fresh strawberries, Strawberries, stems removed and chopped (approx. 3-4 large strawberries)
- 5-6 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1.5 cup water
- ¼ teaspoon pink salt
- Sparkling water/club soda 1.5 cup
- Strawberry and mint flavored Ice cubes – 7-8, to serve lemonade
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
instructions to make Sparkling Strawberry Lime cooler:
- First of all, combine lemon juice, strawberries, and water in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Further, strain the mixture through a sieve. Add sugar, honey, and salt, mix well. Do a taste test and, if desired, stir in some more sugar.
- Transfer the strawberry lemonade mixture to a large pourable vessel. Chill well.
- To serve, combine equal parts of strawberry lemonade mix with sparkling water in a glass, Stir together. Top up the Sparkling Strawberry Lime Cooler with, Strawberry and mint flavored ice cubes. Garnish with a lemon wedge if you want to be extra fancy with the drink.
Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich is a sandwich made using chopped vegetable like carrots. Mushrooms, cabbage, onion, french beans and bell peppers and paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) with the mild flavors of basic spices. Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich is the quickest and easiest meals to prepare, yet are so delicious. These Vegetable and Cottage Cheese grilled Sandwich is super healthy as it is loaded with vegetables and paneer. This is tasty tangy sandwich filled sautéed vegetables, Paneer, Mayonnaise and tangy pizza sauce.
Up on the blog, today is a quick, easy and delicious Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich.
We all love grilled sandwiches, especially the one from street vendors. Making them at home is even easier and of course healthier too. Additionally, you have the freedom to make them the way you like…
The Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich can be quickly made anytime you crave for it, especially if you’re a high tea time snack lover then definitely Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich can be added to your list. These are not just restricted to snacks but you can also make Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich for breakfast and start your day on a healthy and delicious note. Or if you are worried about tomorrow’s lunch box for you or your little one, this is the solution for your reoccurring problem. Not just for Tiffin box but these are the ideal snack to make for Kitty parties or a casual get together with your friends and family.
So let’s come to the list of ingredients, I have used Onions, Cabbage, Green bell peppers, french beans, tomato, spring onion stalk, mushrooms, dried mixed herbs, Butter, Chili Flakes, mayonnaise, pizza sauce, to make Vegetable and Cottage Cheese Sandwich. And I have used brown bread here but choices can be made as per your requirement. You can use any bread i.e. white bread or multigrain bread.
Vegetables and Cheese Grilled Sandwiches is real lifesavers, whenever you are in hurry, just whip up few ingredients and delectable and filling sandwiches are ready in no time…
Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwiches, truly a must try sandwich recipe. It is a healthy recipe that you can try during the weekends or pack for lunch during the weekdays.
So finally, without utilizing any more minutes, I am mentioning below, the details to make Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich.￼
Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich rECIPE
Total time: 25 mins
Serves: 4 | Cuisine: Street food, Snacks
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich:
- 1 cup onion, sliced lengthwise
- 1 Bell pepper, julienned
- 1 Stalk green spring onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup tomato, roughly chopped
- ½ cup cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup French beans, shredded
- Cottage Cheese 150 grams, cut into thin slices
- ½ teaspoon Dried mixed herbs
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper, crushed
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 4-5 teaspoon butter
- 8 brown bread slices
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich:
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan and sauté onions and bell peppers for a minute or two.
- In the meantime spread mayonnaise on 4 bread slices and spread pizza sauce on remaining bread slices, keep aside.
- Further, add mushrooms to the pan and sauté for 2-3 minutes more, then add in French beans, tomatoes, onion greens and cabbage, sauté for a while
- Season the veggies with salt, pepper, and dried herbs, give it a good mix and remove from heat.
- Spread 1-2 spoonfuls of veggie mixture on bread slices with sauce spread, top it with 2-3 slices of cottage cheese, and cover using slices of bread having mayonnaise on it.
- Place them on a pre=heated grill pan and grill both sides until golden.
- Cut Vegetables and Cottage Cheese Grilled Sandwich diagonally and serve with a hot cuppa of green tea.
Hey people… Howz the day going… Mine is extremely busy, as m tied up with the deadline of the work I am doing today.. Just managed to make this rose lassi, to cool up my mind from the work and the heat outside… Punjabi Rose Lassi.… is a traditional Punjabi drink, a cooling beverage for hot summer days, made with fresh yogurt, rose syrup and some fresh rose petals…healthy and refreshing it is…
Rose Lassi, a cooling yogurt, and rose beverage made with thick fresh homemade yogurt rose syrup and some fresh rose petals. Swap the sugary drinks this summer with this healthy and refreshing rose lassi, as it is a great coolant during hot days.
There are loads of roses blooming in our backyard right now, as it’s official rose season here. I am planning to save these roses petals before the rose season comes to an end, so that, I’ll be able to make this beauty again n again… So how to save these roses for later use, that’s so easy just pick up the roses from the plant and separate rose petals and dry the petals under sunlight for a day or two. Finally when the petals dry up completely and shrink in size store them in an air-tight container. The beautiful petals are preserved now for later use in this lassi, rasgullas, smoothies or in anything you want.
Coming back to Punjabi Rose Lassi.. you just need to mix few basic ingredients and its ready in no time. to start with this refreshing drink I added fresh yogurt in a blender jar. then add rose water and rose syrup with few rose petals and ice cubes. and most of all to make the consistency of the lassi, a bit thin added in water. for the sweetness, I added powdered sugar with a half teaspoon of honey (i love adding honey to every sugary thing I make, you can skip it if you want to or either use both, all up to your taste.)
Let’s start making the super refreshing Punjabi rose lassi. Do try it at your home and beat this scorching summer heat.
ROSE LASSI RECIPE | PUNJABI ROSE LASSI RECIPE
Total time: 7 mins
Serves: 2 | Cuisine: Indian, Punjabi, Beverages
INGREDIENTS for rose lassi recipe:
- 1.5 cups fresh curd (dahi or yogurt)
- 1 cup chilled water or ½ cup water + 6 to 8 ice cubes
- 5 to 6 fresh edible rose petals or dried rose petals.
- 1 to 2 teaspoon rose water
- 3 tablespoon rose syrup
- 2 to 3 tablespoon sugar or add as required
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE ROSE LASSI:
- First of all, take yogurt in a blender jar, add dried rose petals or fresh rose petals, 1 to 2 tsp rose water and 3 tbsp rose syrup and ice cubes.
- Furthermore, add 1 cup chilled water.
- Finally, blend everything until the lassi becomes smooth and frothy.
- Pour into a glasses and serve rose lassi chilled.